Monday, February 2, 2009

CherVera & Molly's Dinner

One of our Frequent eating outlet :

yakitori

it's jucier when it's hot..


Hotate Mentaiyaki

YUMMYLICIOUS~!!

Tempura Ice Cream
Chevera's Favourite

but i find the artificial taste of the syrup is too strong..


After Dinner.. Mmmm...


This is the FAvourite Place i like to go.


Hello Hello Pictures~



I feel restored there.. makes me feel calm and relax


It's a place to say goodbye and it's a place that says hello and brings you to another part of the world. It is a beautiful and peaceful stop for me all the time.


i do not know if its due to my past relationship because i use to visit every 2mths. LOL!


But now i find this place is somehow or rather different from other places and accessable. I feel refresh, renew and reborn there.


LAME COMIC @ THE AIRPORT.


No body right? i'll tell u a secret..



what?! u got pregnant?


Aiya! Kidding la~

Wth.. Not funny`!



After playing with the phone.. When i turn around, then i realise the height difference



This is so FUNNY!!!


It's like one for me and one for chervera. LOL!

the height tells it all. Darn CUTE la!


Talking about Phone and Calls..

I wanna share this Funny Prank Call with you all..


No comments:

Post a Comment