Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINE NIGHT @ SENTOSA



Single gf can have sweet moment too~!!

Times like this will always make us sweeter..

Self-port`

CherVera Self pic -

you know we were like wondering howcome everyone seems to have a photograph with the SILOSO blocks` and We Don't.. LOL..

so we decided to take one too!

Then we started playing at the stairs.. Muahahahha..
photograph by vera.

photograh by me.

Taken at the restaurant.. Sweet moment~

loves..'
enjoying the sea veiw from this angle
and then..
we start taking pictures ! so addictive`..

we're lying down enjoying the breeze from the sea
what's what? Cheeky cheese




Innocent us.. looking at the cam (below)

that's my cam Vera`
This is the one of the seaview at the side of it.


And then we walk to cafe delmar



i look so ghostly and fair taken with flashlight


this lighting is abit better ;)


Vera` is Sexy isn't she ?


i find the 2 picture below, look like some grandmother times picture when they were younger. Lol..!



grandma molly
grandma Vera


Tourist favourite photo shot ..


Multi Shots..


NEXT ....
CUPCAKE FANTASY!!!



picture 2


Close up pic on it ..

Pitcure 4
shooting stars ..''**



make a wish*...





SPARKLING THROUGH THE NIGHT~











CARTOONIC LOOKING CUPCAKE





Lighting the sparkles` lighting the nights on..


Mini clip pic.




DELICIOUS YUMMY CUPCAKE !!! - LOVES.


Trying to tasete the irrisistable cupcake

Arent's they cute like me? haha.

the friendship song..


So kissable`.. MMMmmm...


LOVELY CUPCAKE ` on V'day!!


Naughty Pretty cupcakes


Look so Yummylicious ...!!!



Alright let's SHARE!! can't resist anymore ..



Mmmmmm.....



One more pls...

hehe... okayyy






Now we just love them to the core ,,,


So in love . . .



Love on the tongue KISSES..

Time to go home!!




Chervera Camwhoring - hhhSSSsssss






I remember so well
The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile
My life started to change
I'd wake up each day feeling alright
With you right by my side
Makes me feel things will work out just fine

How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there's an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment