Friday, May 8, 2009

Some of my Norm FAV

I made a trip to Marina House earlier on this afternoon and while on my way back home..


half way through my journey, suddenly i was like craving for almond paste!!! so i decided to alight and have that for my lunch and know what?! it's already 5plus pm.. haha!









i feel like trying smth different this time so i order a mixed flavour this time round.



ALMOND PASTE plus SESAME PASTE







Look pretty cool huh~









my fav~ Yummylicious!



finally i get to taste my almond paste again~



Went to grab some mag to kill time at home and JMS was closed, the more i need these mag man!







haha... both my FAV read-out. LOVE to READ GLAMOUR

and looking through those designing book..
never fail to brighten up my mood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment