Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'M EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LONG BREAK I'LL BE HAVING... wish it could just start tmr but can't

Thanks dad for being so supportive !!
*always try to make me feel the worse is actually the best comforter


Alot of things had happen great things happen in life combo with the worse, so that's fair i think.

i'm gonna tell myself No more Retreat but Rehabs

there's many things u'll go through and u tried your best and it's still not working or its getting worse infact and the fastest way is to run away when u can't ignore. Things don't get better & you will sunk in depression or deprive mood whenever it arise again.


As u can see my blog kinda died out since my cam broke down ...

and as things happen and going through in my life, i'm sick and tired and lazy to write them but just enjoy the moment and process of it~

MEMORIES is ALWAYS the sweetest and u can choose to retain those u want and erase which you do not like. Life seems more beautiful now, and you're more positive too slowly swing to the bright side ^^


Things happen for a reason which is to MAKE YOU STRONGER in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment