Thursday, May 28, 2009

Girly Basic Maintenance

Went to do Pedicure @ Paradiese Centre today,

it's time for my feet to get some buffing :)

But i saw an interesting thing is that.. this 'ah peck'


who's grandpa?


He's doing his Full Set Pedi and Medicure. (O.0)






Look it's almost done! i'm only having pedicure today because my finger nails are too short for me to do anything..



Natural Pink look so Nice Clean and Cute!






Pinky Shop - Medicure Section







Ivy Serving a custome - She buff really clean =D




Was very please with the job ivy do for me.


Especially the buffing done on my feet, it's polished clean!



Sure i'll request for you again on my next trip down.



Went SASA to get some daily product

while waiting for my mum..


Refresh and Clean fragrance. Makes me more awake at work.






LA PERLA JAIME ..


Crystal clear bottle

nice and elegant. Smell sweet



bought the whitening mask for my bro to lighten his pimple mark






full preview of what i bought for the day






actually i like Vera Wang, smell really Nice and Sweet!! as though like i'm eating some sweet pasteries ^^ but it makes me feels very hungry all the time whenever i smell it.



had dinner with my mum @ Just Asia





i was craving for this Chicken Set meal..

It's very very Delicious!!!



i love the chocolate ice cream

cookie and cream ice cream and strawberry is not bad too!


No comments:

Post a Comment