Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eyebrow Threading @ Henna



My Fav place to do my Eyebrow Threading


cheap and nice!!~




i've tried a no. of places even expertise ones and it din't turn out quite well for me though.. till one day i tried HENNA with ZhiJia


it's gorgeous yo. haha! on my last visit when i went with ZJ i had my brow threaded and underarm waxing, it cost me only 18bucks! WOW CHEAP. haha!


So this is my 2nd visit. i brought my cam with me to take some pictures to share with you guys so you can have a rough view of how the place is like. It's located on the 2nd floor of a shop-house and interiored with aribian style.






the place looks pretty nice too.






can see the effort they put in decorating the shop.


unlike the usual shop houses shops.






They provided many others service too! Pedi Medi ,
Massage, and many more.. Therapies, hair treatment etc..




as you can see the bg is like a salon,


but i've not tried the haircut there.





They also have services like facial, waxing as i've mention before

and other beauty services.



EYEBROW THREADING





below is the process of brow threading..


frankly speaking it hurt abit at the start







but after that you won't feel the pain already,







you'll feel abit shiock and numb.





Lip Threading..




i'm laughing because our conversation is damn funny!

i can even pose when doing lip threading. LOL!




look pretty ugly in this picture




needed to stuck my tongue behind my lip.



mega zoom in of Lip Thread

after that it feels so clean!! no more mostouchio.





and cheryl look more innocent after the brow thread.



thanks for the good job done! SATISFIED.





sorry we were late for the appointment and thanks for waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment