Sunday, July 5, 2009

AMCN day! `Retro

Went SRC this evening for AMCN DAy 4th July.

it's only my 2nd time in this outfit, i think i look not bad aye.






i miss her so..


finally getta see you after so many yrs.



Wijitra she's cute don't she!






Jittham.. Extremely loving boy!! 4yrs old.

he gave me a thight hug before he left, wiji thought he kissed me. haha!





We're snapping around


wiji wiji tra lala


Eileeeen my dad still remembers you. haha!



hey sweetie!! she's my new pal in town..






yh did not have her dinner so we accompanied her to yoshi,











At night meet kelvin @ clark quay.


to help yh fulfill her 2nd last night before her IA. Good Luck`babe~





it's great to hear that u had fun last night, though it wasn't that good for me yea..


The kick of the alcohol comes only 3hrs later, that's too slow already!!!





and left earlier because i wasn't feeling that well..


i puked afew times but best part is that i did not kenna any part of my hair nor my body.


And ryan think that's pro and tissue is not a need for me. WHAT sia.. haha! but i still need to clean my mouth what.. so he went to get some from the restaurant next door. heh.




Anyway, it's great to know Cam and Ann that night. Hope to see u guys ard! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment