Wednesday, July 8, 2009

R.I.P Samsung, hello Arena!

One fine morning when i wake up, then i realise my cellphone went bongkas.



It was paralyse overnight, but the night before was perfectly fine and i was still using it. So weird.

but no matter what it is.. i find that it's not worth it for me to send it to the hospital a.k.a Service Centre as i no longer have the warrenty already. Which means.. it's time for my SAMSUNG to retire..



then i just realise it has been following me for years already..


i still remember when i first have it, i was so happy!!

because during that season when i bought it, all the other friend of it a.k.a other model were so ugly and metalic looking except for my Samsung.

it look so smooth and pleasing. Can't wait to own it la! but the price is abit too high, mine is the more expensive one so i waited.. though it had other twin siblings, that look exactly like it but the function of this one is much better and it has 3G etc, front camera unlike the other though they come from the same family a.k.a Co.

i wait and wait and finally One Day it price droped. YEY! and now i can afford it, weehoo!

imma get it right away. haha! *proud proud* cuz actually the price is still quite high but i manage to get it slightly lower so even more happy. haha.

i decided to bring it out with me on the 2nd day, to Let It See The World..


my friend wanna take a look at it and play with it =D



of cos! sure~ i lend it to her.. as she's up on a escalator and she's too engross with my phone and i was still at level 1, my friend dropped my phone!!!


*klong klong - kong tong - kong klong - dong dong - kong klong- thongdong*
PIAK! IT LANDED RIGHT in front of me @o@

it tumble down half the stretch of the escalator

Our eyes, nose, mouth were wide open for like 3-4 secs and it's still tumbling down the escalator endlessly, our eyes almost gorged out and our jaw drop till cannot drop, and there's nothing we can do at all, except watching it fall and getting hurt in front of me.. Somemore i have to pick up myself because cher is stunt, she hang there and was floating up with the escalator.

*OUCHhhh* arwww... my poor phone had such lonnng and bad fall on it first outing~ hoho..

thanks to cher.. my poor new cellphone..


Cher hurried down the escalator with her mouth wide open still, * you try imagine * hahahha..

she felt so bad and sorry till she din't realise that her mouth is still open and she couldn't close it back even after the incident till we almost reach the top of the escalator. Hahhahaha! Lucky my phone still ok, working well don't have to be 'hospitalised' at the service center. Except some minor injury like one or 2 scratch and a slight damp. *henggg.. * it's still alive.

So i forgive her, soon we started laughing right away because we started talking and recalling back on what had just happened and also our classic expression, actually the whole incident occureed were pretty slow mo. LoL!

my phone were rolling down in medium speed and so co-incident that no one were on the escalator. which means.. *no one help to stop or catch my phone* sobx sobx. Nvm la, it's quite funny though.

Even till now when we talk back about it, we still rmb clearly how the whole incident took place and the moment of it falling, and our expression.. we'll start laughing at it again.

Now i shall say Goodbye to my Samsung, i will always keep you in my memory and all the good photos you've help me to shoot all these while..

and the recordings of my crusher singing years back. haha! i almost forgotten aye.. LOL! i got so many memories with you, you were there.. through out my growing up stage

and since my first love till it ended till now.. *Muacks! u're always there for me. Appreciates!


Time to let you R.I.P
Now i'll say Hello to my new phone` LG KM900 ARENA










can use this as a submirror too for vain peeps




i was considering between N95, iphone, and etc.. due to duper tight budget and am grabbing off without contract, i decided to get ARENA. if not for my samsung sudden retire, i won't spent on this as i'm re-doing my room at the moment.





it's over a K for N95, iphone and others that i like. But LG arena is only 700++ and i can save up abt 300. so this is more wise i guess..


anyway, Areana do look good and it look quite like i phone, alight almost exactly as ppl say it copied iphone (see below)





but one thing i like about arena is that it's not so broad compare to iphone, so it's easier for me to hold or use.

So i did not regret getting it =) it's only that it can't have the application like i phone that's all.



one important thing is that when taking pictures, it's darn darn x3 slow..
Compare to my SAMSUNG it's not as good and snapping from me new LG i look uglier.. hahahhaha!



after the *snapshot sound* u gotta wait for like i don't know how long sia, is like darn lag that's it.

but ONE THING same as my samsung is that yey! this have a front camera too! my fav. haha!





other than that, i'm pretty fine with my new areana. The music produce from it speaker is much better than Sony Erricson.

But LG arena ear piece not as good, but nvm it's alright, i can use my normal ear piece to listen to the music and radio too! just that there's no mic if theres any incoming call.


In the box it comes with all these accessories below and additional of a rubber 'condom' protection for your phone casing. Safety come first, prevent 99% of any accident to happen. just like my samsung phone also.



Alright roughly that's about it, i'll try and get use to my LG torties cam & the ugly pic of mine. Sigh..
even i phone 2mega pixel is nicer!!! so wrong of me who thought 5mega pixel was better.






No comments:

Post a Comment