Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sobs. can't blog as Usual

There's something wrong with my connection or either my lappy, there were no toolbar on my posting page for weeks already so i can't blog properly neither can i upload my pictures. My page has beenstill for wks already, sorry for all the delays.

Recently i've met up my polka doty friends, and also send one off she's going to Switzland for her studies. All the Best Lokey!

i tried out bellymore spirits bar over the wkend, not too bad! =D
and they have the promotions for Six as Sex in the City!
And fri night martini specials.

Finally i am trying freshlook coloured contacts. Bought 4 daily colours in a pack because i don't know which suits me best so i get a variety of it to try lor =)
Tried GREEN~ it look greyish and abit greeny only.
if i did not say, no one able to tell it's green! haha.

it looks not bad actually, i may consider getting the green one
but Freshlook contact will kinda block the vision a little bit.

i still have 3 more to go~ hehe..


Alright, i'll try to upload those pics soon!
and get those post up as soon as possible when my page is loading properly.

*pray hard* i miss burning time on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment